The main objective of the event was to promote opportunities within Erasmus+ Program, with special emphasis on presentation of the new Calls for Proposals in area of higher education, including: capacity building for higher education, international credit mobility, joint master degrees, Jean Monnet activities, and other relevant opportunities in area of higher education.
The event presented the key features of Erasmus+ program for a wide range of beneficiaries and stakeholders in the area of higher education including higher education institutions, students, relevant ministries and other stakeholders.
The event increased the awareness about the Erasmus+ program and contributed to strengthening cooperation and links between higher education institutions and other relevant stakeholders in BiH.
- CBHE - Call for proposals
- CBHE - How to prepare successfully project proposal?
- International Credit Mobility ICM & Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees EMJMDs
- International Credit Mobility (ICM) - How it works in practice?
- Jean Monnet Activities
- CBHE - University perspective
- Western Balkans Alumni Association