National Erasmus+ Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina (NEO), in cooperation with the Higher Education Reform Experts (HERE) organized the TAM workshop „The Management of Human Resources in Public Higher Education“ on Friday, 20th October 2017, in the premises of the Rectorate of the University of Banja Luka.
The workshop was led by an international expert, Prof. Stephen Hagen, professor emeritus at ITMO University of St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.
The workshop aimed to transfer knowledge and experience of European universities in human resource management and discussed the challenges in this area and the ways of overcoming them.
- Presentation 1 HRM Policies and Practice in European Universities TAM Seminar Professor Hagen
- Presentation 1 Paper 1A HR STRATEGY example
- Presentation 1 Paper 1B ATHENA HRM Toolkit
- Presentation 1 Paper 1C Anglia Uni Academic_Workload_Planning_System
- Presentation 2 Paper 2A EC-OECD Entrepreneurial Universities Framework
- Presentation 2 What is an Entrepreneurial University
- Presentation 3 Background paper ITMO KPIs on Key Strategic Directions
- Presentation 3 Breaking into the top 500 world university rankings