National Erasmus+ Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina (NEO), in cooperation with the higher education reform experts (HERE) and the University of East Sarajevo (UIS) organized the annual HERE conference '’implementation of the Bologna process in BiH - Trends and Practices in Higher Education'' on Wednesday, 07th December 2016, in the premises of the University of East Sarajevo. The event was opened by Prof. Dr. Radoslav Grujic, Rector of the University of East Sarajevo and Mr. Suad Muhibic, director of the National Erasmus + Office in BiH.
The conference aimed to transfer HEREs knowledge, skills and experiences acquired at the international HERE training seminars and study visits held in 2016, as well as the promotion of cooperation between the HERE experts and relevant institutions in the field of higher education.
The presentations can be downloaded below:
- Presentation ''Ucesce studenata u osiguranju kvaliteta'' Bekir Rovcanin
- Presentation ''Kvalifikacijski okviri - Sta su, kako funkcionisu i kakav je njihov uticaj'' Dzenan Omanovic
- Presentation ''Zajednicke diplome - stratesko planiranje, upravljenje i osiguranje kvaliteta'' Dzenan Omanovic
- Presentation ''Izgradnja kapaciteta i osiguranje kvaliteta za doktorske studije'' Goran Janjic
- Presentation ''Ishodi ucenja i nastava sa fokusom na studente'' Jelena Santic-Stefanoska
- Presentation ''Evropski standardi i smjernice za osiguranje kvaliteta u praksi'' Zlatan Buljko