Key Action 1 supports mobility in the education, training and youth sectors and aims to bring long lasting benefits to the participants and the participating organisations involved.
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) manages the selection of projects under:
The other actions of the KA1 are managed at decentralised level by the National Agencies:
- Mobility projects for higher education students and staff;
- Mobility project for VET learners and staff;
- Mobility project for school education staff;
- Mobility project for adult education staff;
- Mobility project for young people and youth workers.
Applications under this action cannot be made by individual students, staff or volunteers. People wishing to participate in an activity will need to contact one of the organisations receiving support from the Erasmus + programme.